We endeavour to dispatch your goods the same day they are ordered; however, in busy periods this can take a little longer. Please note couriers do not collect on Saturday’s, Sunday’s or Bank Holidays so your parcel will be shipped on the next working day. On occasion we may post out items from the same order separately; this is performed at our discretion and at no additional postage charge to you. Postage costs are detailed below; we reserve the right to amend these costs for large or bulky items both within the UK and overseas. If there are to be additional charges you will be contacted by a member of staff by telephone or email to discuss the options. Please email or call us before placing your order if you are concerned about this.
We partner with two companies to deliver. Smaller items are posted with Royal Mail and usually take 2-5 days to arrive from the moment you order. Please note that delivery times may take up to a maximum of 14 days during busy periods. The length of time taken to deliver by Royal Mail is beyond our control. Large, heavy or multiple items may be delivered by Hermes Tracked Services. We use a 2-4 days service as standard and if you are unable to receive your parcel a card will be posted through your letterbox or a text/email will be sent to advise on re-delivery. All International deliveries are sent by Royal Mail tracked and signed.
- Standard UK delivery is £4.95 (up to 2 kg) or free for orders over £250
- UK mainland orders over £250 receive free delivery
Monday to Friday. Delivery will take 1-3 days, please note this is not a guaranteed delivery time.
- UK next day delivery can be offered. Please contact us if you you require this service.
- UK non-mainland delivery is £14.95 for orders under £250 and up to 2 kg in weight. For orders over £250 the charge is £9.95.
We partner with Royal Mail for international deliveries. The majority of European orders are dispatched using Royal Mail. Deliveries take approximately 2-4 days to Western Europe and 4-5 days to Eastern Europe.
Some European orders and Worldwide orders are sent using alternative couriers that will be detailed to you on dispatch. Delivery times vary but are usually within 4-6 days. Please note all delivery times are approximate and deliveries may be made sooner or later than quoted.
Please note that for overseas orders, deliveries may be subject to import tax. Any charges for customs must be paid by you, we have no control over these and do not know what they may be as customs policies vary from country to country. Contact your local customs officer for full details and regulations.
- Standard European delivery starts from £14.95 (depending on parcel weight)
- Standard Worldwide delivery starts from £14.95 (depending on parcel weight)
If you have any questions regarding this Delivery Policy please email email@example.com
This Delivery Policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions; if you do not agree with our Delivery Policy then please do not purchase from our site.
Please check the condition of your parcel on delivery prior to signing for acceptance. In the event that goods are missing or damaged on arrival please specify against your signature and inform us immediately, within 3 working days, otherwise no claim can be considered. Refunds or exchanges are made in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations. Under this regulation you have 28 days from the day following receipt of your goods to return them, even if you simply change your mind about your purchase. If you wish to return an item you do so at your own expense (unless the item is faulty); the item must be unused and in its original condition (including original packaging and any labels). This does not affect your statutory rights.The following is a quick guide to our returns policy:
- You have 28 days to return a non-sale item to us; items must be in their original packaging, unworn and not damaged. A full refund or exchange will be given.
- You have 14 days to return a sale item to us for a full refund; items must be in their original packaging, unworn and not damaged. A full refund or exchange will be given.
- If an item is faulty on arrival you have 7 days in which to contact us for a full refund or exchange. If an item is faulty you will be reimbursed your postage back to us. Items deemed faulty after this period will be dealt with on a case by case basis in consultation with manufacturers.
- If a parcel looks damaged on arrival do not sign for it; instead refuse the parcel as damaged during posting.
- We offer an extended period of returns at Christmas for goods purchased as Christmas presents. Last return date for Christmas presents is January 14th.
If you wish to return an item after these periods you must seek authorisation in writing by email.
How do I return an item?
Once you are satisfied you are returning an item within the terms of our Returns Policy please fill in the form enclosed with your parcel and send the item(s) back to us.
You must make your own arrangements to return goods to us and all postage costs are to be covered by you unless the goods are deemed faulty. Customers requiring an exchange within the UK will not be charged for the replacement item to be sent out once we have received the original item back. If the sizing is still incorrect and a further exchange is required standard carriage charges will apply. We regret that for international customers there will be carriage charges on all items to be exchanged. We also reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee on International orders outside of the EU of up to 20%.
If you have any concerns regarding returning an item to us please email firstname.lastname@example.org Goods returned under complaint will not be accepted unless clean and dry. Health & Safety Act 1972.
This Returns Policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions; if you do not agree with our Returns Policy then please do not purchase from our site.