Blacksmith H Forge Double Burner
The traditional Blacksmith forge is the model H. The design H, which is suitable for vehicle or forge, has two burners that can be operated individually and fast achieve your preferred temperature. The one piece refractory design keeps the temperature stable while reducing gas pressure and heat loss. The design H additionally has two holes in the metal sidewalls that can be used to hole the refractory for forge bars if required.
Two burners that can be operated separately to quickly reach the desired temperature and then maintain it with the least amount of gas pressure. The metal structure has two lateral holes that allow for the forging of competition bars. A refractory kit with a temperature limit of 1600 degrees Celsius that is created in one piece to save gas use while preventing heat loss and increasing heat insulation. Externally, the structure is made of folded metal, and high-quality outside paint has been applied for greater resistance and longevity.
- Blacksmith H Forge Double Burner
- Two burners that can be operated separately
- Weight 37.5KG
- 0.008 M3/min Consumption
- Maximum temperature of 1600 degrees Celsius
- Internal dimensions 31cm width, 10cm height, 23.5cm depth
- Width 46.00cm, Height 40.00cm, Depth 38.00cm
- For a regulated and optimal gas supply, use a high-quality, professional gas regulator/manometer
- Welding points have been kept to a minimum
- Enhanced resistance and extended life