Delta Hoof Boot
Delta Hoof Boot are ideal for both occasional and everyday riding. Comforts horses with sensitive soles or those recovering from hoof injuries and diseases. The barefoot horse gets more protection and traction. Easy to put on and take off, and they remain on the foot firmly. Built-in sole relief is provided by the raised inner rim. For enhanced comfort and protection, the rear flap and collar are foam-filled. The top is made of durable nylon and has Velcro fasteners that are industrial grade.
High-performance urethane outperforms traditional rubber in terms of shock absorption and traction, similar to that of an unshod horse. Drainage holes keep your feet healthy and dry. A wide range of pads are offered for therapeutic purposes.
- Delta Hoof Boot
- For both occasional and everyday riding, this all-terrain hoof protection is ideal
- Comforts horses with sensitive soles or those recovering from hoof injuries and diseases
- The shod horse gets more protection and traction
- Stays firmly on the foot and is easy to put on and take off
- Raised inner rim provides built-in sole relief
- Foam-filled back flap and collar for increased comfort and protection
- Durable nylon upper with Velcro fasteners of industrial grade
- High-performance urethane absorbs shock while offering traction similar to that of a barefoot
- Drainage holes keep feet fresh and healthy
- A variety of cushions are offered for therapeutic uses
The Delta Hoof boot is available in 7 different sizes and is suitable for all terrains. The Delta hoof boots are especially useful in emergencies and for occasional riding.