EasyTrimLondon Radius Rasp Coarse And Fine Set
Radius Rasp Coarse Black
Remove excess material from a horse’s hoof faster and easier than ever using this pocket-sized EasyTrimLondon Radius Rasp. The curved surface makes working on the wall of a hoof easy, while the concave shape is specifically intended to remove the wall horn from an arc, making the wall edge round with precision.
In comparison to conventional rasps, which generate straight level surfaces, this is the ideal instrument for removing hoof material from hoof walls. The ergonomic shape allows you to effortlessly grip the rasp with one hand, allowing your other hand to hold the Horse’s hoof for optimal control and a perfect end result.
Radius Rasp Fine White
The EasyTrimLondon Radius Rasp Fine help in achieving a mustang roll on horses’ hooves. The curved surface makes working on the wall of a hoof easy, and the concave form is specifically created to remove the wall horn from an arc, making wall edge rounding quicker, faster and more exact.
Available in coarse and fine models, all of which are built to be practical and efficient. The inbuilt magnet allows the rasp to attach itself to any metal surface, allowing you to keep it at close reach.
The finger groove lets you move with rapid and light-handed strokes to achieve the cleanest finish on the hoof wall edges, while the CM/MM measuring ruler guarantees that you can’t go wrong with symmetry.
Due to the difference in the thickness of the blades the rasp blades cannot be inter-exchanged.
- EasyTrimLondon Radius Rasps Coarse and Fine
- Coarse Rasp makes hoof trimming faster and easier
- Fine Rasp helps in creating a Mustang Roll on horses’ hooves
- Single-Handed barefoot trimming
- Provides reliable hoof trimming
- Solid tool for daily use
- Finger groove
- Replaceable blade
- Cm/mm measurement ruler for symmetry
- Weight: Black Rasp 340g, White Rasp 300g
- Due to the difference in the thickness of the blades the rasp blades cannot be inter-exchanged