GDM Impact Stamp – Fullered (wooden Handle)
To enhance performance and durability, the GDM Impact Stamps were designed using the finest materials and hardening processes.
The shanks are precisely aligned to ensure the best possible nail fit.
There are three sorts of stamps: starter, plain, and fullered. To get the most out of your tool, use the Starter and Plain together. When making the first section of the nail hole, the Starter features a pyramid point and chamfered edges to reduce resistance. The Plain stamp is used to complete the nail holes by crisping up the edges and creating a flat bottom in the nail hole for the pritchel. The classic fullering and rolled concave bar stock and shoes are ideal for the fullered impact stamp. To provide a pleasant grip, the handles are asymmetrical.
- GDM Impact Stamps Fullered
- Enhanced performance and durability
- Stamp to start nail hole in plain punched shoes
- Asymmetrical engineered wooden handle to optimize comfort
- Laser etched chevron on the handle to enhanced grip
- The shanks are precisely aligned to ensure the best possible nail fit
- Available in Starter, Plain and Fullered versions