Heller Excel Original Rasp
The Heller eXceL Original Hoof Rasp offers Maximum efficiency and great balance in almost any condition. The eXceL Original has a sharp cutting coarse side which is designed to effectively remove material using it’s small sharp cutting teeth.
The smaller teeth feature an open structure which prevents clogging. The eXcel is 10% wider and thinner than regular rasps, making it a very well balanced farrier hoof trimming tool.
The extra 10% large working surface makes levelling and flattening of the hoof wall much more easier. The rasp side has more than 700 teeth which help in removing horn easily and in less time.
- The eXceL Original has a coarse side which is designed to remove material easily
- Smaller-sized teeth feature an open structure to prevent clogging
- Enhanced concentrated pattern with over 700 small teeth for ease of horn removal
- 10% large working surface makes levelling and flattening of the hoof wall much more easier
- Maximum efficiency and balance in various conditions
- Designed for all weather conditions
Length 355.6 mm
Width 49.5 mm
Thickness 4.4 mm
Teeth per row 9