Keratex Hoof Hardener
The Keratex Hoof Hardener formula is patented and contains a unique flexibility agent as well as a hardening agent, making it the ideal product for protecting your horse from brittle, cracked, soft, or weak hooves, sensitive, or thin soles, repeated shoe loss, transition to barefoot, and hoof damage.
Keratex Hoof Hardener strengthens and protects shod and unshod hooves, restoring soundness after sensitive soles and preventing existing fractures from laddering up or across the hoof. It works by cross-linking the keratins and proteins inside the hoof’s internal structures, strengthening them from the inside out. Because it absorbs into the hooves, it will not come off in the field, instead it will continue to operate within the hoof regardless of the weather. Available in 250ml bottles, application brush supplied.
- Keratex Hoof Hardener
- Contains a unique flexibility agent as well as a hardening agent
- Great for preserving your horse’s hooves from cracking, softening, sensitive or thin soles, frequent shoe loss, and hoof injury
- Keratex Hoof Hardener strengthens and protects shod and unshod hooves
- Absorbs into the hooves and it will not come off in the field
- Available in 250ml bottles
- Application brush supplied