Kevin Bacon’s Liquid Hoof Dressing
Kevin Bacon’s Liquid Hoof Dressing is a new version of the renowned Original Hoof Dressing that is very simple to apply with a brush which is included. Still made with 100 % natural animal fats and balm of fresh Laurel Leaves that have been macerated to release their essential substances and prepared using traditional processes. This hoof dressing is suitable for the unpredictable British weather, keeping hooves from becoming saturated in wet conditions and providing moisture in dry conditions. It also keeps feet supple and elastic, preventing splits and cracks. Its barrier protection keeps bacteria out of the hoof, promoting healthy growth.
Kevin Bacon’s Liquid hoof dressing is more than just a lovely shine for the hoof. It enters the horn to nourish and develop the hoof from the inside out. Farriers appreciate it, and it’s utilised in a lot of professional yards.
Instructions for use
1. Wash the feet with a hose. 2. Allow to air dry. 3. Apply a coat of hoof dressing.
Normal Use: Three to four times a week, apply the hoof dressing to the hoof walls and soles.
More intensive use: Apply the following every day for a week.
- Kevin Bacon’s Liquid Hoof Dressing
- Made with 100 % natural animal fats and Laurel Leaves Balm
- Ideal for the inconsistent weather
- Protects hooves from becoming saturated in wet weather and provides moisture in dry weather
- Also prevents splits and cracks by keeping feet soft and elastic
- Barrier protection prevents bacteria from entering the hoof, allowing for healthy growth
- It enters the horn to nourish and develop the hoof from the inside out
- Simple to apply with a brush which is included
- There are two sizes available 0.5 litre and 1 litre